With a booming economy, great standard of living, and fantastic healthcare, Canada is amongst the best places in the world to live in. If your plan is to move to Canada, then you’ve come to the right place.
We provide specialized advise in all aspects of Canadian visas including student visas, tourist visas, business visas, and permanent residency.
Below you’ll find different sections pertaining to your choice of Canadian visa. Click on them and get started on the first step towards immigrating to Canada.
Are you a skilled professional, businessman, or international student?
If yes, then Canada is the perfect place for you. Along with a great standard of living, Canada offers something to every professional who has skills to contribute. Skilled workers, business professionals, and students constitute a high number of immigrants to Canada every year. And most of them end up staying back and becoming Canadian citizens.
For skilled workers: Regions across Canada offer fantastic opportunities for career professionals with experience. There is a high requirement of skilled workers especially in fields of engineering, medicine, construction, services sector etc. The government of Canada has created separate categories to define skilled workers based on their profession. These categories are called National Occupational Classification (NOC) and foreign skilled professionals are invited to apply for a Canadian resident permit under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. This is an Express Entry scheme which allows skilled foreign workers to work and settle in Canada.
For investors and business professionals: Investing in the Canadian economy implies that you and your family will be offered a permanent resident (PR) in return. The Canadian government specifies an amount which needs to be invested by you in order to qualify under this visa category. The idea behind this visa is to promote investment in the country while also allowing foreign investors to legally settle in Canada.
For students: Canada has some of the best universities and educational institutions in the world. That combined with a great lifestyle, safety, and quality of life makes it an excellent place for a student. Moreover, the Canadian government has made it easier for students to stay back in Canada after their studies by applying for a Permanent Residency.
The following are the different kinds of programs for immigrating to Canada:
(list of programs here)
Main requirements for a Canadian visa:
The requirements for a Canadian visa or permanent residency differ depending on what category you’re applying under. However, there are some common uniform requirements that every applicant needs to fulfill. These are:
- Language skills: Every applicant needs to be fluent in one of the official languages of Canada i.e. French or English. For English proficiency, every applicant needs to write the IELTS examination and get a score of CLB 7 across all the 4 categories of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- Educational qualifications: Every applicant must get their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from the website of WES by submitting transcripts of their degrees.
- Health and clear record: Every applicant wishing to move to Canada must have good health and should be able to present a clear criminal record with no past offenses.
The amount of processing time for your visa depends on your individual factors and the type of visa you’ve applied for. However, these are the main factors that affect the processing time of your visa
- The type or category of your visa will define the amount of processing thats required. For instance, if you’re applying with an existing job offer, your employer in Canada needs to submit a LMIA certificate which says that there’s no local available to do your job. Therefore, all these factors influence the processing time
- The amount of documentation required also has a bearing on the time taken to process your application. Thats why it is extremely important to work with a reliable immigration service which will ensure that all your essential documents are in place.
- The processing time can increase if theres any errors on your application. This is yet another area where Sam Hospitality can help you ensure that your application is perfect with zero errors.
You need a reliable immigration consultancy to help with your application.
At Sam Hospitality, our experts work together with you at every step of your Canadian visa application to ensure that it meets all the requirements. We make sure that your documentation is complete and that your application is error-free.
If you’re a student, we help with extensive mock interviews to ensure that you’re prepared for your visa appointment. For professionals, we work together with you to find the perfect job and even help with overseas placements.
Therefore, if you’re ready to settle down in Canada, give us a call and talk to one of our immigration experts.